Results to Date

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Funny morning

This morning they opened Tempe Town Lake for swimming at 7:00 am.  I came into the office at 5:00 to get some work done before heading over.
 
I made coffee and waffles when I got in.  Then I walked over to my desk and took a big sip of my coffee and discovered that I had poured syrup in my coffee cup.  Yes, I also poured coffee all over my waffles.
 
Funny part is I remember thinking to myself as I poured the "syrup" over my waffles, "Boy, the butter sure is melting fast this morning!"
 
It's that kind of focus that's going to make me successful Sunday. :)
 
Swim was fun.  Short but actually kind of tiring.  I really don't get going for 600 yards or so.  I'll do it again tomorrow.
 
I found out my Garmin isn't water proof.  We'll see if it works after it dries. :(