Results to Date

Friday, March 30, 2007

What a moron!

In general, I'd say that I think that I'm smarter than I really am.
 
Conversely, people in general seem to think that I'm not as smart as I really am.
 
Lately it seems, people in general know me better than I know myself.
 
This morning I decided to drive to work and then run on the canal by the office.  I got all decked out in my running shoes, shorts, and shirt.  I put my heartrate strap on my chest and even put my phone on the holder on my arm.  All I needed to do was put my headphones in and I could be off.
 
I had a big glass of orange juice and I couldn't hold it, my keys, and my work clothes all at the same time so I put the orange juice on top of Katie's Nissan Armada, her 7 foot tall newly washed and waxed Nissan Armada.  I turned my back and as I went to open my car door I could see in the reflection of my window the orange juice sliding down the roof towards me.
 
So I ended up with a back that was soaked in juice.  Nice.
 
Took me a while to get cleaned up and changed.  Run was fun though.