Results to Date

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun Friday

Katie is in San Francisco with her friend Christine until Sunday so I took today off to watch the kids.

I did my usual wake up at 1:00 AM but I since I was alone I could turn on the tv in the bedroom instead of having to go downstairs.  I fell right back asleep.  At 2:00 Ken came in the room and woke me up to ask what I was watching.  I sent him back to bed and turned off the TV.

Ken woke me up at 4:00 by kicking me in the ribs in HIS sleep.  I don't know how he sneaks into my room without me hearing him.

We all had a good breakfast and then I rushed Paige to school thinking I was late.  I got really worried when I saw that there really weren't a lot of people in the parking lot but it turned out we were 20 minutes early!  The wouldn't let her into her classroom so we stood outside and I took this picture.

Ken and I had a fun morning.  I ran 6 miles on the treadmill while he and I watched Star Wars.  Then we ate lunch and went to the park.  I was going to swim but the day care at the gym ended at 12:00 and doesn't start again until 4:00 pm.

I think I'm going to go get my bike trainer and put it upstairs with the eliptical and the treadmill.