Results to Date

Friday, March 04, 2011

Feeling inspired

I can't exactly explain it but I feel like I've turned a corner.  I finished my two week pass at LA Fitness and actually got in the water 4 times and felt pretty good.  I'm going to join up this weekend. 

I didn't exactly impress myself this morning by not getting out of bed and running before work.  I'm going to get 6 in after work though.  Tomorrow we're doing a big Bartlett Lake ride.  Should be 75 miles or so with some major hill work.  I'm actually really excited to do it.  It's been a while since I think I felt excited about a ride.

Dropped a few pounds.  I'm at 164 right now.  Cutting my lunch down to one sandwich and some fruit.  I really want to try and figure out how to do a salad at work.  Going to ride a couple times to work next week, run a few times and swim a few times.  I'm building slowly on the swim.  I've hit the weights pretty religiously this year.  I don't think it's showing in my times yet but I really do feel stronger in the water.

Don't know about that 1/2 IM in Tempe in April.  I don't know if I am ready for it.  We'll see.