Results to Date

Monday, February 05, 2007

Goofy Day

I have kept one of my New Year's resolutions. I got a haircut the other day.

So today I think we bought a new house. Add to my list of things to do: Get my house ready to sell. Welcome to the land of high mortgage payments for a while.

Second. Today has been all over the place. I was supposed to ride today but it turns out I forgot that I had to sign Paige up for preschool so I ran 8 miles this morning instead. Good time although I couldn't seem to push my heart rate up to where it needed to be. I think all the chicken wings I ate and beer I drank at Keith's last night got in the way.

Third, I was going to do a long swim this afternoon at lunch but I got over to LA Fitness and discovered I had forgotten my suit. I walked back and got the suit but when I got back to the gym they had started a swim aerobics class so I couldn't do any laps.

Ironman lecture tonight on equipment selection.