Results to Date

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Been a good week so far...

Except for swimming that is.

Don't get me completely wrong, I've gotten in the pool a couple times this week and I plan to do another.

It's just that I'm really bad at it.  I've gotten in a couple decent runs.  I did four really strong intervals on Monday and 30 minutes at threshold this evening.  I rode to and from work yesterday and I'm hoping to haul my butt out of bed tomorrow in time to do it again.  I didn't do the best workouts on the bike but it was better than not riding which is what I've mostly done this year.

The swim is what is bad.  My buddy Matt is a pretty strong swimmer and he's thinking of doing a triathlon race later this year.  I'm going to try and get some tips from him and join a Master's class at the gym in addition to getting down there a few times per week.

I am going to work on posting more pictures.  I think it's more fun to read blogs with pictures.  I think it's more fun to read just about anything with pictures.  But that's just me.