Results to Date

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What started as a bad week

This week started bad.  Maybe it was just that last week ended so badly.  I didn't get to ride on Saturday and then on Sunday I just couldn't make myself get out of the house for a run.

Sunday night I ended up getting 5 miles or so in on the treadmill but I was pretty disappointed in my performance.

Monday I rode to work but ended up leaving just a little too late to get a swim in early.  I ate at lunch instead of swim so I was pretty bummed about it.

Tuesday again, I just couldn't get myself out of bed in the morning for a run but I did grab an early swim.  It was a 5 x 400 with 30 seconds rest.  I was pretty tired by the end.

Today I rode into work and swam right away early.  I swam about 3,000 yards straight through.  Took about an hour.  I still have to ride home but there's supposed to be 20 mph winds at my back with gusts of up to 40.  As long as no car or truck gets blown over into me I should be fine.