Results to Date

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

This morning I took the train down here and checked into the hotel.  Conference got started.  Good time.  Lots of really smart people here.

This evening I went for walk around and found myself across from the American Girl store.  Paige is nutty over American Girl so I went in and took a picture of the store to show her.

This is Katie's Facebook entry from later:  "After reading and prayers with the kids at bedtime, I asked them about the best part of their day. Paige's was getting a photo emailed to her from Marc of the American Girl store in Chicago. Seriously this child jumped up and down like it was her birthday just seeing a photo of the store and knowing her dad was there"

I guess I'm going to have to pick up something for her from the store.