Results to Date

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday - Last day in Chicago

Got up this morning and ran with a friend from the conference.  Good time.  He's done a half IM in the past and he's obviously a good runner.  We went a little harder than I would have liked but I feel fine.

Wasn't the easiest thing getting up but somehow I managed.

After the conference wrapped up yesterday I had dinner with a high school friend, Gary.  We met at his sister's place downtown.  She's got some great views from her balcony.





Afterwards me and Gary headed out for some dinner and many beers.  I got back to my hotel about 10:00.  Just in time to go out with another group.  We ended up closing bars at the John Hancock and the Drake Hotel.  We rolled in about 2:00 am and I was asleep by 2:30.
I took this from the top of the John Hancock.  The flash kind of screwed it up but I didn't have time to take another.

Flight's delayed leaving Chicago.  I could use a nap!