Results to Date

Friday, January 26, 2007

Been gone a while

It's been a while obviously since I updated here.

The weather here has been absolute crap. It's been in the 30s most mornings and it seemed like it rained here for 2 weeks straight. I'm in the middle of a rest week right now.

When my Dad died I sort of promised myself that I wouldn't miss any training and I held myself to that promise. I finished the rides and runs while it was still dark our and then made it to my brother's house where most of my family was congregating all week. Impossible to keep track of all the beer, Jack, and tequila that I drank though. I might just estimate 10 drinks / day for the week and go from there.

The week after was really difficult. I had no warning obviously before taking the week off work and everything really piled on. I still haven't caught up with year end for my clients yet. I should have that all taken care of tonight though. I missed all but 1 of the rides but completed every run. I think I did most of the swims but honestly I can't remember.