Results to Date

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hernia

I've swum the past couple days. I feel good except for the fact that I don't think my hernia is going to wait until after Thanksgiving. I think that after the weekend I'll make a decision (hopefully that decision won't be made without me).

Didn't weigh myself this morning. Yesterday I was a bit behind schedule and Katie had to be at Paige's school at 6:00 so she picked me up 5 miles from home. I dropped her off at Paige's school and she asked me to go pick up Paige's new glasses.

Now, in fairness I didn't ask her to bring a change of clothes for me but she also didn't think to bring me anything so I was walking around the mall in my cycling outfit. At least I had the kids. Afterwards we stopped at a restaurant where I had two Miller Lites, a couple sliders, and a dozen chicken wings. I'll be a week undoing this damage. :)