Results to Date

Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to working out?

Saturday I went out for a 3 hour ride with Doug.  Pretty cold outside.  Managed to get in 50 or so and felt great.  I'm going to try and get a couple rides in to work this week.
Sunday I ran 12.5 easy with Keith.  He's got a 1/2 Marathon coming up on January 17th.  He should get through it no problem.
Funny thing.  Although I know it's stupid for me to look at my weight every day for changes I do.  Myfatsecret.com has a very nice tool which integrates with my phone to help me track my daily weight.  It also would track calories burned and eaten if I used such a tool.  Anyway, even though for the past week or so I have been rather diligent about my exercise my weight has been gradually creeping up.
Then I went out to lunch and had the italian beef & sausage combo at Lukes.  Go figure.